Chauvet Color STRIKE M
Color STRIKE M is an IP65 rated motorized strobe/wash with two ultra-bright, white light tube elements surrounded by an electrifying, color-mixing, and pixel-mappable face. This versatile strobe light can double as a wash fixture with 180° tilt range to throw bright saturated color wherever you need. The IP65 casing protects the fixture from any environmental factors or weather and has two omega-bracket attachments so you can mount the fixture horizontally or vertically without any hassle. Multiple programming personalities give you a varying amount of control from simple set ups with a multitude of built-in effects, or wider control options to take advantage of the pixel-mappable zones: 14 in the RGB face and 28 in the two tube elements. Built-in alignment pins insure perfectly straight linear arrays to create massive arrangements. DMX, Art-net, and sACN control. All LEDs feature 16-bit dimming for smooth fades and Pulse Width Modulation for on-camera use.
- High-power, 180° tilting hybrid strobe/wash with IP65 rating for all-weather use.
- 14 controllable sections of RGB LEDs and 28 sections of control of the white strobe LEDs.
- Multiple mounting locations and repositionable yoke with ¼ turn adaptors for creative and convenient rigging options in vertical and horizontal orientations
- Multitude of built-in effect macros with control parameters
- DMX, ArtNet and sACN control capability
- 16-bit dimming control for smooth, perfect fades
- Easy to use OLED display
- Rugged design for years of rough use in the most extreme conditions.
- Adjustable Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) and RDM (Remote Device Management) for added flexibility
- USB port for fixture software updates
- Built-in alignment pins to insure perfectly straight linear arrays