Martin MAC Viper Wash DX
The MAC Viper Wash DX is a full-feature, full-range wash luminaire with a unique internal barndoor system (shutters) that enables designers to shape and control light projection onto stages, performers, scenery, scrims or any set element with great precision. The fixture’s internal framing system makes it a highly capable, automated substitute for a conventional daylight Fresnel fixture.
The MAC Viper Wash DX features an outstanding quality of light with unlimited color choices and maintains near full efficiency throughout its entire zoom range with no visible beam jump when zooming from tight to wide. The fixture has adopted the compact form, impressive speed, superior light quality and beautiful colors that the MAC Viper Profile is renowned for and uses the same 1000-watt lamp.
- 33000 Lumens – Excellent light quality with a uniform field and 6000K color temperature
- 1:5 zoom – Continuous and fast
- Internal barndoor system – 1 pair of indexing shutters
- CMY – Vibrant color mixing with a superior palette of colors including true reds, rich ambers, primary green and deep blues
- Linear CTO – Daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette
- 7-slot color wheel – Static colors and correction filters for added color choice and bump effects
- Dimmer and shutter – Combined dimmer/shutter system with intensity effects, instant blackout/open and smooth fades
- Iris – Fast and tight iris with adjustable dynamic effects, complementing the barndoor system
- Diverse strobe effects