CP Purple from TMS Production Integration is the perfect solution to rapidly and effectively disinfect surfaces in theaters, arenas, churches, and all places people gather together. Safe to use anywhere, CP Purple is economical to use and requires no special handling or safety precautions. Just spray it on!
CP Purple is EPA and FDA registered to ensure the safety of your guests and staff. This economically priced concentrate features a 256:1 dilution ratio, keeping your disinfecting cost low and productivity high. CP Purple can be applied with any commercially available pump or trigger sprayer.
Price: 1 Gallon – $55.00
- Saves on time: no rinse, air-dry.
- 1 gal of concentrate makes up to 256 gal of disinfectant.
- Kills CoronaVirus, HIV-1, Staph, E-coli and many other viruses.
- Will not stain or bleach your clothes or fabrics once diluted.
- No risk of chlorine gas poisoning or death from bleach.
- Federally approved for meat processing.
- Safe for use in restaurants, catering companies, and any food surfaces.
- No risk of cross-contamination when used per product label.
- EPA Registration number 10324-177.
Contact Sanitizing Performance
*CP Purple is packaged with an EPA Approved Label.