Wybron Cygnus VN100
Available Fixtures: 1
- Interchangeable lens options – one beam angle included with order, second can be added to order as a lens kit
- RGBW individual color channels gives users limitless color palette
- In-lens color mixing with CREE quad-die LEDs
- 2000ºK to 7500ºK CCT
- True dimming ratio over 200,000:1 using 8 or 16 bits
- Stand-alone mode uses 8 user-programmable cues / master-slave mode / strobe mode
- Built-in high-speed mode for flicker-free film and video.
- Simple user interface
- 8 or16 bit control mode for precise color mixing
- Smooth fading with 80,000:1 dimming ratio and instant bumps
- RGB master mode allows you to pick a color using RGB and fade the color using the slider. Dimming is consistent with incandescent
- RGBW mode allows you to use all four elements to select exactly the color you want.
- Strobe mode, with frequency and duty cycle control; also control color cycling
- High-speed mode for flicker-free high-shutter speed video or film lighting, even a 1/6000 of a second exposure.
- Standalone mode, master-slave capability
- Variable color temp control, from 2800K to 7000K
- Peak Field Lumens: 4600
- Beam/Field Angle: VN 16º / 27º
- MF 24º / 42º
- Peak Power Consumption: 200W
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC
- Connectors: 5-pin XLR in and out for DMX/RDM control