GrandMA 2 Light
The grandMA2 light has 4,096 parameters, 15 motorized executor faders and two touchscreens available. All further features and controls are identical to those on the grandMA2 full-size.
The grandMA2 light is the perfect tool to control all kinds of lighting genres like conventionals, moving lights, LEDs, video and media. It supplies an intuitive and fast control of all connected fixtures and channels. The grandMA2 light can handle an almost infinite number of presets, cues, pages, sequences and effects. It is ideally suited as a standalone console or as a backup device for the grandMA2 full-size. Moreover grandMA series 1-showfiles can be converted to be used with the grandMA2.
- Real-time control for up to 65,536 parameters per session in connection with MA NPU (equivalent to 256 DMX universes)
- 4,096 HTP/LTP parameters
- 6 DMX outputs
- 2 internal TFT wide mode touchscreens (15.4″ WXGA)
- 2 external TFT screens can be connected (UXGA, touchscreens accepted)
- 1 internal command screen – multi-touch (9″ SVGA)
- 15 motorized executor faders
- Integrated keyboard drawer
- Built-in uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- 2 etherCON connectors, 5 USB 2.0 connectors
- Motorized monitor wing
- 2 motorized A/B fader (100mm)
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys