GrandMA 3 Full
The grandMA3 full-size console is the flagship of the range. It offers the ultimate MA lighting control hardware and is designed for professionals that appreciate the hands-on flexibility that a no-compromise solution can offer.
The assignable level wheel section and a dedicated master playback group provide fingertip access to powerful functionality. Add the 120 physical playbacks and 16 assignable x-keys and the grandMA3 full-size console offers the most flexible playback platform MA Lighting have ever produced.
The grandMA3 full-size console includes 12,288 control parameters as standard, ensuring that it is the perfect base platform for the world’s most prestigious entertainment lighting applications. The system size is scalable to 250,000 parameters with the use of additional grandMA3 processing units.
Huge multi-touch screen real-estate provides instant access to programming tools and is fully configurable to suit individual needs. The three letterbox screens are context sensitive and dedicated to providing feedback and options for the grandMA3 playback and encoder hardware.
The grandMA3 full-size is compatible with grandMA2 and grandMA3 software. The hardware is ergonomically optimized and can be considered a silent version by default.
- Real-time control for up to 250,000 parameters per session in connection with grandMA3 processing units
- 6 DMX outputs, 1 DMX input
- 3 internal foldable monitor multi-touch screens
- 3 internal letterbox multi-touch screens
- 2 internal multi-touch command screens
- 2 external multi-touch screens can be connected
- 2 multipurpose level wheels
- 2 multipurpose single encoder
- 71 rotary RGB backlit encoder
- 5 backlit dual encoders
- 30 backlit motorized 60mm faders
- 120 separate playbacks
- 16 assignable x-keys
- Integrated keyboard drawer
- Built-in uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- 3 etherCON connectors, 6 USB connectors
- 2 backlit motorized A/B faders 100mm
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys