GrandMA 3 Light
The grandMA3 light console is the work-horse of the range. It provides the perfect combination of power and physical size. The grandMA3 light console is suitable for all but the most demanding productions, making it probably the most versatile lighting console available.
Featuring 60 physical playbacks, 16 assignable x-keys and a dedicated master playback section the grandMA3 light console provides plenty of playback options.
Huge multi-touch screen real-estate provides instant access to programming tools and is fully configurable to suit individual needs. The two letterbox screens are context sensitive and dedicated to providing feedback and options for the grandMA3 light console playback and encoder hardware.
The grandMA3 light console includes 8,192 control parameters as standard, ensuring that it is the perfect base platform for the world’s most prestigious entertainment lighting applications. The system size is scalable to 250,000 parameters with the use of additional grandMA3 processing units.
The grandMA3 light is compatible with grandMA2 and grandMA3 software. The hardware is ergonomically optimized and can be considered a silent version by default.
- Real-time control for up to 250,000 parameters per session in connection with grandMA3 processing units
- 6 DMX outputs, 1 DMX input
- 2 internal foldable monitor multi-touch screens
- 2 internal letterbox multi-touch screens
- 2 internal multi-touch command screens
- 2 external multi-touch screens can be connected
- 41 rotary RGB backlit encoder
- 5 backlit dual encoders
- 15 backlit motorized 60mm faders
- 60 separate playbacks
- 16 assignable x-keys
- Integrated keyboard drawer
- Built-in uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- 3 etherCON connectors, 6 USB connectors
- 2 backlit motorized A/B faders 100mm
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys