Chauvet STRIKE Array 4
STRIKE Array 4 is an electrifying outdoor-ready audience blinder with four high-power warm white LEDs housed in independently focusable pods. An emulated “amber shift” warms the color temperature of the light as it dims to deliver a classic tungsten look. Its variable PWM and high CRI make it ideal for broadcast applications. Thanks to a custom interlocking system CHAUVET Professional has developed, STRIKE Array 4 can be interconnected with multiple Array units for scalable design configurations without any tools. Omega-Bracket locks are also installed both on the yoke and the back of the IP65 blinder – giving you a streamlined truss mounting process.
- Intense 4 pod blinder/strobe rated IP65 for all-weather use
- Emulated “red shift” to mimic incandescent fixtures perfectly.
- Individual pan (or tilt depending on mount orientation) of each head to allow for directional adjustment of light output.
- Innovative interlocking system to connect multiple Strike Array 4s and Strike Array 2s together.
- Multiple mounting locations and repositionable yoke with ¼ turn adaptors for creative and convenient rigging options
- 16-bit dimming control for smooth, perfect fades
- Strobe functionality for high-impact effects on the fly
- Easy to use OLED display
- Adjustable Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) and RDM (Remote Device Management) for added flexibility