Robe, the recognized leader in moving light technology, has made another major leap in innovation. The new ESPRITE™ Profile LED automated luminaire has a fast-change, low-cost, transferable light engine ingeniously solving the problem of performance longevity for those preferring the higher brightness of white source LEDs as an obvious replacement for their aging stock of discharge workhorses.
With our unique, ground-breaking TRANSFERABLE ENGINE technology, you have a choice of engines. The TE™ 650W HP White LED Engine (HP – High Performance), producing the highest output possible, or the TE™ 650W HCF White LED Engine (HCF – High Colour Fidelity) for those requiring exceptional colour quality. Now you can fit either engine within the same fixture, without alignment or warranty issues, within five minutes! Without the expense, and complication of needing to have separate luminaires with differing sources, TRANSFERABLE ENGINES give you the right engine, in the right fixture, at the right time!
The revolutionary self-referencing, data capturing engines are all designed, developed and manufactured within our own factory (Patents pending). Performance has not been compromised, with the TE™ 650W HP White 6.700 K LED Engine producing a piercing 34.000 lm and the TE™ 650W HCF White 6.000 K LED Engine 24.000 lm with its exceptionally high inherent CRI of 96. The L70/B50 ratings of 50.000 hours, means longevity is assured.
This is enhanced by our legendary precision optics to produce crystal clear white light. The comprehensive feature set includes: Flat field CMY mixing; variable CTO; remotely selectable CRI 70/80/90 (HP Engine); two fast colour wheels; rotating and static gobo wheels; 6-facet rotating prism; 1° soft edge and 5° even wash frosts; an animation wheel and spectacular multi-colour effects. Quick, accurate, easy framing is provided via our patented fast framing shutter module with individual blade control and +/-60° rotation capability for extra fine control. The ESPRITE™ Profile by design removes any airflow over the optics, resulting in reduced residue deposits thus extending periods between cleaning.
Furthermore, the unique Hot-Spot feature allows you to move from a flat field beam to a 6:1 ratio hot-spot beam giving uniform intensity when overlaying beam edges to create smooth washes of light. The Cpulse™ flicker-free management system operates beautifully with the latest HD and UHD camera systems, and our L3™ Low Light Linearity dimming for ultra-smooth fade to black for seamless integration into traditional lighting rigs.
- HP – High Performance Engine for maximum light output and optimal colour characteristics
- LED Engine output: 55.000 lm
- Full CMY Mixing
- Colour Wheel 1: 5 fixed dichroic colours + white
- Colour Wheel 2: 5 fixed dichroic colours + white
- Variable CTO: 3.000K – 6.700K
- Framing shutters: Patented Plano4™ framing shutters module with 4 individually positionable blades plus rotation of the complete frame system
- Aluminium animation wheel, used alone or in combination with gobos, rotating in both directions at variable speed
- Hot-Spot: from flat field to 6:1 hot-spot (optional)
- L3™ – (Low Light Linearity) Imperceptible 18 bit dimming for ultra smooth fade to black