Columbus McKinnon (CM) Chain Motors
Legendary in performance, professional riggers around the world have come to rely on the CM Lodestar® for the most demanding and challenging applications. Because it’s a single reeved unit, overall weight is decreased making it easier to transport and rig compared to a traditional double-reeved unit.
- Available in 1ton, 1/2 ton, & 1/4 ton versions
- Standard chain 60′ (Select 1 ton motors available with 100′ chains.)
- Heavy Duty DC Brake: designed for a long service life, the brake location allows for quick access & easy inspection.
- Durable & Lightweight Housing: cast aluminum. Black powder coated finish for low visibility.
- Gearing: helical design for long wear life and smooth operation.
- Load Chain: Designed and manufactured in the USA by Columbus McKinnon. Star Grade chain is zinc plated to protect against corrosion.
- Duty Cycle: H-4 duty rated for heavy duty application. 2M+ FEM class. 50% Duty Cycle or 300 on/off per hour.
- Electrical: finger safe wiring meets all electrical codes. Quick change plugs allow for Voltages 208 through 460. Prevents improper voltage connections which can cause hoist damage. (Low Voltage Unit Only)
- Adjustable Limit Switch: adjustable screw limit switch that will automatically stop the hook at any predetermined point when either lifting or lowering, preventing overtravel.
- Overload Protector: designed to prevent lifting of excessive overloads. Helps prevent lifting of dangerous overloads.
- Metric Rated
- IP66 Rated
- Meets Requirements: meets or exceeds world standards.
- Road Ready: easy to stow and travel.