The Lycian 1290 xenon Long Throw is a 2000W xenon followspot designed for front-of-house applications. A great advantage is the integrated power supply which offers more freedom and easy handling compared to separate-ballast systems.
Ideal for 400′ throws in Large Theaters, Arenas, and Stadiums.
- 2000W xenon lamp
- Self contained power supply
- Single unit chassis construction for stable optical alignment
- Separate slot for diffuser, UV or correction filter
- Center mounted 6-color boomerang, uses industry standard color frame for gels and dichroics
- Single lever trombone intensifies the beam as the diameter is reduced
- Operable from left side or right side of fixture via dual controls and reversible boomerang
- Ball bearing movements on pan and tilt function
- Quarter turn handle lock on trombone slide
- Rapid tilt balance adjustment to suit operator